KSKM Discussion Thread

KSKM Discussion Thread

Postby Jazzmatazz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:02 am

With only one volume released there is not much to discuss but still... the forum felt empty so thought I would make the thread!

I guess I'll start is there anybody out there whose favourite character as of the end of this volume isn't Mutou? I know that he's mine!
Jazzmatazz
Founder

Re: KSKM Discussion Thread

Postby Lavos » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 am

He kicks so much ass!

I'm keeping my hopes up for the captain... lame at remembering name... the one stepped on by the hot taekwondo chick.

He might not suck eventually... let's hope *hopes*
Lavos
Site Admin

Postby crazy_horse » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 am

Mutou-san is by far one of my favorite characters in the history of the manga read by me so far!! he only comes second, after Guts, from the manga "Berserk"!! :lol:

it just shows how kick-ass one can be... and i don`t know about you, but seems like Mutou and Haruka are a good match, even if i`m no pairing addict... :D

well, yeah, besides Mutou, there are two more black-belts: Minami-san and that other dude that left early, Itsuki... only the first volume out, so can`t say more about characters, due to lack of information... a helluva` good manga, tell you that!!! i truly appreciate your work, Deadbeat and MBS!! :twisted:
crazy_horse

Postby Jazzmatazz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 am

Yeah Mutou is just instant awesome! The others we're gonna have to see I think that Minami (Captain) does a lot of faking, like when he gets that glint in his eye I reckon he may be like Columbo he doesn't make a strong first impression and people may even see him as an idiot but when it comes down to it he has got mad skills!

We'll have to wait and see though we've got a few more volumes of introductions and the like so fingers crossed we'll manage to make our way through them.
Jazzmatazz
Founder

Postby Lavos » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:14 pm

I wanna see Minoru finally learn something and fight a little maybe. So far he sucks so much I feel bad for him...
Lavos
Site Admin

Postby whitezero » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Pedro :lol:
whitezero

Postby Jazzmatazz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:59 pm

whitezero wrote:Pedro :lol:

That's the one character intro I'm dying to get to... bring on volume 4! Reading it in the raws alone was :lol:

I think my books of volumes 3-5 should arrive next week I'll scan them in with great ferocity... if only I could find a dedicated scanner!
Jazzmatazz
Founder

Postby crazy_horse » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 pm

the captain can`t be the CAPTAIN of the club for nothing, can he? i mean, if he`s above Mutou... can`t wait to see him smacking some dudes, lol... ^_^

hmm, that was quite a good hit that Minoru got in the mothafu*ka`s face... the reason why this manga is still going strong is this: its`s plain awesome! there`s an universe of possibilities for the plot, so that it`s harder to think and arrange the scenes for the chapter than getting new ideas to continue, i think...

this series is second to none other than "Berserk" among my favorite manga series... a list of over 100 series, so that`s quite something... don`t mind the wait, as long as you`re still doing this... i would apply myself, but i`m worthless when it comes to cleaning... typesetting isn`t that hard, but i guess there`s no need for one and i`m not very reliable when it comes to "presence"...
crazy_horse

Postby Jazzmatazz » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah, I have to say that I love this series too! The cast of characters is really different for your typical fighting series. I can't wait to get into more introduction arcs volume 4 is a particular highlight!

As for the current arc there is some good stuf coming up between Mamiya and his brother and volume 3 sees Minoru have an actual fight wont say much more.

I'm just glad this is so high on your list, even if you cant apply just go forth and spread the word!
Jazzmatazz
Founder

Postby Teishou » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:38 pm

MOAR
*runs away*
Teishou

Next

Return to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru