Proof-reader

Proof-reader

Postby Scarlet » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Name: Sophie/Scarlet
Position of interest: Proofreader
Project of interest: Shinyaku “Kyojin no Hoshi” Hanagata or Over Time
Experience: First timer
Reason why: I was originally going to apply for Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, but the positions are now filled so I figured that I'd apply to one of those two instead. I guess the reason why would be that it kind of (really) irritates me when simple mistakes are missed so I thought I'd see if I was any use at proof-reading, as I spend a lot of time reading manga anyway.
Scarlet

Re: Proof-reader

Postby crazy_horse » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey, Sophie, and sorry for not replying sooner. One of the admins, someone2040, handles the recruitment, but he seems to be quite busy IRL.

As for the projects of interest that you listed, we are not working on Over Time anymore. We haven't been for the last year and a half, sorry.
Hanagata is more of a special case. The project is stuck in limbo without first and foremost a translator, then, also important, a cleaner. Unless we have these two positions filled for the project, we can't do anything, I'm afraid.
crazy_horse

Postby Scarlet » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Okay, thank you anyway. I might see if I can find the raws, I could theoretically translate it but it'd take longer which is why I didn't initially say so but it'd would probably still be no use as I have no idea how to clean it.
Scarlet

Postby LostLotus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:10 am

i would mind tying to clean ( would be first experience ) for it but i can seem to be able to load the hard core cleaner test. I was gonna apply as first experience proof reader for the 2 places that were showing open. ( i just read both to make sure i would be applying to series i end up not liking )

would it be possible to get a copy of the test ?
LostLotus

Return to Recruitment