JPN->ENG Translator Application

JPN->ENG Translator Application

Postby rufescens » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

Allo there. Here are my application details and a bit of an inquiry/note at the end.

Name: rufescens
Position of interest: Translator
Project of interest: Capeta and/or Shinyaku "Kyojin no Hoshi" Hanagata
Experience: Various. I'll spill the details if I have to. I'll probably do so once I can hand in a script, though.
Reason why: I noticed that after all this time you guys are still looking for aid in both of these series, so I thought I'd extend my hand in offering some help with translating. I'm more keen on baseball, but I'm willing to learn more about racing to know how to effectively translate Capeta. Either way, the stories seem moving and motivating enough for me, so I'd be happy to work on at least one of them.
Extra note: To test me, unless you've an official TL test, I'm wondering if you'd like a chapter script of Capeta or Shinyaku...? You'll have to let me know where to start from on Capeta, though; whereas, I imagine a script for ch14/15 is what you're looking for on Shinyaku? (I can find raws as long as you specify the volume, so don't worry 'bout handing them to me.)

Cheers.
rufescens

Re: JPN->ENG Translator Application

Postby kyuubi654 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:56 am

OH HELL YEAH!!!!! Thanks a bunch rufescens, this is just what we needed!! We'll PM you as soon as possible with details, cause we really wanna keep all our series going ^^
kyuubi654

Postby cmertb » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Thanks for applying. Sent a PM.
cmertb

Postby Didactic Intent » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Name: Didactic Intent/Andy
Position of interest: Translator
Project of interest: Any but KSKM, I don't want it to get spoiled lol
Experience: I've translated for a Japanese band's fan site for 8 months, I don't have any experience with manga though.
Reason why: I read KSKM (and love it) and it seems like you guys really need a translator so I figured I'd try and help a bit. Also I can always use more practice/experience.
Didactic Intent

Postby cmertb » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 am

Sent you a PM too.
cmertb

Return to Recruitment